Did you know that using recycled steel can cut production costs by up to 60%? This really changes the game in supply chain strategies… I’d love to hear how others are incorporating recycled materials into their sourcing plans and the impact it’s had on their bottom line.
And it’s wild how recycling steel can be like putting money back in your wallet instead of your lunchbox… I’ve started sourcing more recycled materials and it’s definitely making a difference in our overall costs. How have your sourcing strategies changed since you began using recycled steel?
It’s impressive how recycled steel can save up to 60% on production costs. We’re considering a shift in our sourcing strategy too, but I wonder how the quality holds up compared to new steel. Have you noticed any differences, @o_black23?
It’s fascinating how much we can save while being eco-friendly! We’ve started testing some suppliers for recycled steel, but I’m curious about how it performs in high-stress applications. @n_harper22, have you noticed any quality issues with your recycled sources?